Comes as a set of 1 Black and 1 Red cable. Each 15ft long with MC4 connectors on the ends. 12 Gauge thickness.
*The purpose of the 15ft cable is when you expand to a new panel array and need to get the new panel array to reach the combiner branch.
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Internal Stranding: 7
- Insulation Thickness: 0.045 inches
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 0.188 inches
- Approximate Net Weight: 30 lbs/1M’
- Copper Weight: 20.20 lbs/1M’
- Ampacity 90ºC Wet/Dry: 30A
- Conductors: Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B3. Class B Stranding
- Insulation Jacket: Chemically cross-linked polyethylene
Submit your review