Introducing the Hysolis Apollo!
- 5,376 Wh LiFePO4 Battery with 6,000+ Life Cycles.
- 3 kW continuous / 6 kW surge Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
- Fastest Solar Charging Available: 4,000 W.
- 3,000 W AC charging and 6,000 W Solar + AC Charging.
- Split-phase 240 V Power with 2, 4, 6, or 8 Apollo Units.
- Modular and Expandable – add up to 8x 5,376 Expansion Battery, and link up to 8 Apollo units together for 24 kW continuous / 48 kW surge AC power! The main battery is easily removable from Apollo unit for lightweight transport.
- Expansion batteries can be stacked under the Apollo unit, or placed side-by-side next to it, so you can better utilize available space.
- Each expansion battery can add another 4,000w of solar input by adding a 100a MPPT charge controller to it.
- Inverter AC Output Efficiency greater than 94%.
- Removable touchscreen tablet: leave it secured to the unit where it automatically connects and stays charged, or take it with you to control and monitor your Apollo from up to 60 feet away.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply with <20 ms response time.
- Even if you run out of battery, the Apollo automatically turns on when Solar or AC power is available again.
- Elegant wheel carts are available for improved maneuverability.
For ALL of your Off-Grid Power, Backup Power, and Mobile Power Needs.
120VAC (240VAC with 2 Units) 3,000 W Continuous / 6,000 W Surge (6,000 W Continuous / 12,000W Surge w/ 2 Units. Scales up with more units added).
L 23.1 in x W 14.7 in x H 18.6 in (L 586mm x W 374mm x H 472mm)
132 lbs (60 kg)