The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful portable power stations. With a 1002Wh capacity, it can supply 1000W of power (2000W surge power) using multiple output ports. Thus, it meets the power supply needs of most higher-power electrical appliances.
Larger Capacity and Higher Wattages
It features a 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W continuous and 2000W surge power.
Multiple Output Ports
Two USB-C, two USB, one DC car port & three pure sine wave AC outlets. Go off-grid and power your cameras, computers, communication devices, CPAP, and electric grill.
Green Outdoor Power Solution
Efficient solar charging with a built-in MPPT charge controller. Turn it into a Solar Generator 1000 system by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels (sold separately) allows fast, eco-friendly charging. Completely charge the battery with full sun in just 8 hours.
Portable and Compact
It weighs only 22lbs and has a solid handle for easy carrying.
Safe and Easy To Use: Features an LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status for safety and ease of use.
Higher Output, Larger Power
- 1000 wattage output
- 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery
- 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 1000w (surge 2000w).
Give Your Appliances More Run Time
Four Ways To Recharge
- Solar panel
- Wall socket
- Vehicle’s 12V output
- Electric Generator
Camping Outdoors For The Whole Family
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
With its compact and wireless design, Explorer 1000 is one of the best investments for your outdoor party. It could run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blender, pellet smoker, ice shaver, radio, and projector. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery Explorer 1000 portable power station can also be your reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers etc.
Preparing Your Off-Grid Solar Generator For A Green And Clean Power Supply
Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included). If connecting only a single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours.
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
2. During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
- Capacity: 1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 14 Hours
- Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 8 Hours
- Weight: 22.04 lbs (10 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, ROHS, CA Prop 65
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel