The Jackery Explorer 2000 is the MOST POWERFUL in the Jackery Explorer family.
GIGANTIC CAPACITY & QUALITY BUILT
With 2060Wh capacity and 2200W AC inverter, the Explorer 2000 is designed to meet 90% of your power needs in running most appliances – hair dryers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, air conditioners, electric burner stove, and other power tools.
FOUR 2200W AC OUTLETS & MORE VERSATILE PORTS
The giant Jackery Explorer 2000 is furnished with 4*2200W AC Ports, 1*Car Port, 3*USB Ports：1*USB-C, 1*QC3.0, 1*USB-A. You can take Explorer 2000 to go camping, tailgating, or boon-docking. Charge your next adventure.
FROM ZERO TO 80% WITH AC PORTS IN ONLY 2 HOURS
This Explorer is equipped with a built-in AC input adaptor. Linking to an AC cable, it will charge the Explorer 2000 directly, You can also recharge it with the car port, or solar panels simultaneously.
THE SOLARPEAK TECHNOLOGY – IMPROVING 30% EFFICIENCY
The Jackery technology provides a system to enhance solar recharging efficiency. The built-in MPPT controller empowers the solar panels to operate at their maximum potential. It enables the Explorer 2000 to be recharged to 80% by 4*SolarSaga 200W solar panels within 2.5 hours.
Higher Output, Larger Power
- 2200 wattage output
- 2060 Wh Capacity
- 8 Appliances charging simultaneously
- 2 Hour charge up to 80%
With 2060Wh capacity, 2200W AC inverter (4400W Surge), the Explorer 2000 will power most of the appliances and tools for outdoor activities or home emergency use.
POWER UP TO 90% OF APPLIANCES
- Coffee Maker – 173 min
- Microwave Oven – 90 min
- Refrigerator – 20 hrs
- Hair Dryer – 66 min
- Electrical Stove – 80 min
- Air Conditioner – 106 min
Our Product & Design team has devoted over a year to invent a technology for creating a smarter, more user friendly, and higher efficient operating system – the Solarpeak Technology® (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm can identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest available input in concurrency, extracting the most sizable solar energy under all conditions. It adds up 30% more solar recharging efficiency.
Multiple Ports To Choose
- USB-C (PD 60W)
- USB-A (BC 1.2)
- USB-A (QC3.0) 18W Max
- Car Port 120W Max (12V/10A)
- 4x AC Outputs 2200W (4400 Peak)
- AC Input (1000W)
Three Flexible Charging Options
- Solar Input (2.5 hours)
- AC Outlet (2 hours)
- Car Outlet (18 hours)
Battery Management System
Ensuring the battery safety level; enhancing the battery life cycle
Power All Imaginable Scenarios
- Outdoor Parties
- RV/Van Life
- Home Backup
- Off-Road Race
- and more!
|JACKERY SOLAR GENERATORS VS. TRADITIONAL GENERATORS|
|Captures energy directly from the sun instead of fossil fuel; creating zero carbon dioxide or other pollutants||Uses fossil fuel to generate electricity, adding carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, making our living condition worse|
|The Explorer 2000’s internal build is steadily designed to operate without any noise||It is loud and disturbing|
|Easy to Use||Hard to Start Up, WAY LESS User-Friendly, Time Consuming|
|Simply press the “ONE BUTTON” to start the solar generator||Comparing with our “One Button Starts All” portable solar generators, the traditional generators are less convenient|
|Only Initial Cost||Ongoing Cost and High Maintenance|
|No extra cost on fuel and maintenance||Need to spend $$$ for gasoline, changing spark plugs and oil|
- Capacity: 2060Wh (36V, 57.24Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Panasonic 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Battery Life: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110V, 60Hz, 2200W (4400W Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 18W, 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: PD60W, (5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A)
- Car Output: 12V,10A
- AC Input: 10.58A, 1164W max
- DC Input: 12.5-54V, double to 800W max
- AC Adapter: 2.6 Hours
- 1x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel: 13 Hours
- 4x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel: 3 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 18 Hours
- Weight: 43.2 lbs (19.6 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 15.5 x 12.2 x 12.7 in ( 39.4 x 31 x 32.3cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel
How To Connect The Jackery Explorer 1500 With Solar Panels
Solar Recharging Steps
Step 1. Connect the first panel – find the “DC interface” on the back of SolarSaga 200 and plug it in solar power cable;
Step 2. Connect the second panel – follow step 1;
Step 3. Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable with the Explorer 2000’s DC input.
Congratulations, you got it!
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
2. During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.