Before submitting any claims with Stripe, PayPal, or another payment processor, please contact us directly first. We can typically resolve any financial issues within 24 hours or less. If you contact the payment processor and submit a claim it typically takes 7 to 10 business days to get any financial issue resolved.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Items purchased as part of a group order
- Individual items purchased as part of a kit or system
- Sale/Discounted items (only regular priced items may be refunded)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
How to Receive Your Refund
- Please read through each section on this page to ensure that your item is eligible for a refund.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt of proof of purchase.
- Ship the eligible item to the return shipping address provided below. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Payment processors such as PayPal, Stripe and others charge a 3% transaction fee to process payments. Most payment processors will not refund the 3% back to the purhcaser after a refund has been submitted to them. This means you will not be receiving 3% of the refund on the total purchase price due to the processor not sending that.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment minus a 10% restocking fee. The 10% restocking fee is on the total amount spent on the order. The restocking fee covers all losses such as shipping, stocking and hourly work and any other expenses incurred to ship and handle original order as well as the return.
- Any purchases completed during the “Covid-19 Virus” Pandemic are subject to a 30% restocking fee. We do not support “fear buying” and for this reason charge an additional restocking fee during events such as that.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by using our contact form.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email by using our contact form.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us for return authorization and address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return Shipping Address
If, after reviewing the above return policy you find that you qualify for a return and or refund please ship your product to the address below.
Benji Marketing Inc.
3270 E 17th St. #252
Ammon, ID 83236